Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Zoya: Lovely Collection- spring 2013- swatches

 Hi Monkeys! I finally have the Zoya Lovely collection to show you. Even though winter is in full swing here in California, I welcome the spring colors of this collection. Check them out below, you can click on the pictures for larger images.
A pink "dewy metallic" as Zoya calls it. Gei Gei applies easily and dries fast and the result is a great sparkle shimmer to a delicate baby pink. This was two coats and a top coat.
 Jacqueline really shows it's green/yellow undertones in pictures. It's a creme, 2 smooth coats and a top coat that is more interesting than a neutral but not as bold as a yellow. Dry time was also good.
 Neely is a great muted pistachio green creme that is quite cheery. I feel like I have this in some other similar color but Zoya has a great formula so it's worth it for that alone. This was two coats and a top coat.
 Piaf is probably my least favorite of the bunch because it doesn't go well with my skin tone. I did two coats and while it has that amazing sparkle/shimmer factor, I want it's mustard tendencies to lean toward one side or another so I can wear this with my skin tone in confidence. This was two easy coats and a top coat, dry time was again excellent.
 Blu is my favorite from this collection and it surprised me. I thought a robin's egg blue is nothing special but once on my nails, I fell in love with it. It is currently my pedicure :) I did two effortless coats and a top coat with a quick dry time. Love this for spring!
Julie is the last of the sparkle/shimmers and a fabulous pale delicate purple. I love that the shimmer shows quite a bit on the nail. I did two coats with a top coat and the formula is spot on.

These are shipping soon from Zoya.com and they retail for $8. Follow the Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments Blog and stay tuned on Twitter (@Zoyanailpolish) and Facebook for release date updates.

*products provided by company for review*

1 comment:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)